Wednesday, May 6, 2009

girl meets boy meets addiction

I think it's a catchy song title : )

So, treefingers right?

I'm sure I"m just being paranoid, but I keep thinking that half of them are directed at me, because some of them are applicable..
Maybe it's the guilt eating away at my consciousness.


what guilt?
I don't think I've done anything too wrong lately..

In case they are, here are my replies;
too much, aye? Just saying it doesn't make it true, honeybuns!

QUITTING IS ACTUALLY REALLY HARD, OKAY?!
Chemical addiction is a very tangible thing, it's not just "Oh, I want one because I want one," it's "Fuckkk, I want one because I need one!"

But I DON'T know.. It's always easier to say things & not do them.

Anyways;
Today I had some Rockstar and some coffee.
& I was also dogged by a certain blonde.
But that's okay, I still luff him.
I took a picture of my group & screamed at everyone to look away;
But Ryssa still stuck up her finger.
I had a deep conversation with Dana about pets & we decided
That I will shave my dog so it will become lionDog
& she weill get a hairless cat
& name it Fluffy.
[I found this hilarious.]


Yesterday I bought a pair of Yeti boots;
& I cannot stop wearing them.
They are fun to shuffle in : ]


& I'm very excited about my expired film shots.
I think they'll turn out trippy & vintage.

Here are some examples of expired film that I found on google; for your viewing pleasure.









& that was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

music


Followers