Monday, July 6, 2009

meowmeow



Hmm.
So as many of you know or have probably heard, I've been subject to an extremely.. colourful love life. Right now I think all I really need is stability; whether that be an extended period of single life or a good, long relationship.

Since the latter is pretty hard to find at this young tender age/era of booze and fooling around, I think winging it will be good for me. Besides, it's very difficult for people to get to know me.


and.. my ex hasn't left his house since I dumped him.
Last WEEK.



Growing up is funny.

& that was my day.

3 comments:

  1. I will be your extended relationship R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my love life is non-existent bro

    god I love Jess's hair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My period's are starting to get really bloody now. Holy fuck it hurts.

    ReplyDelete

music


Followers