Saturday, September 5, 2009

proooooocrastination.

Sorry for the lack of post-age.
Mummabear keeps stealing my laptop, fancy that.

So today I felt lonely
so I bought a dress.
then I got home and ate chicken
using our brand new steak knives.
I tried to study but I couldn't
and then uploaded some photos.

Enjoy.


We are cereal killers; these are actually the graves of many a Froot Loop that got in our path.


This was the most interesting moment of the bio excursion... It was boring


Oh it is true, I am quite the good time. -__-


Icecream is the best hangover cure.


Crawled inside a tunnel & did some damage..


More unnecessary grafitti; welcome to the Roz Shack, baby, Roz Shack..




Cute puppy.
'nuff said.


Panda-Geo.. Also, 'nuff said.


BFFLS c: Jodie & I.


Mel made me some brownies. c:
They're legal, I promise.


This is my ring; hear it rawrr.


..Yeahh that's it.
& that was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

music


Followers