Saturday, November 21, 2009

baby's got rabies



I'm a librarian, can't you tell?

Went to Dana's yesterday
Pretty good night
I'd have to say.

Today I decided
that the pictures on my wall
were too orderly
too gridlike.
So I pulled everything down
and redid it.
I figured that if your room
is supposed to reflect your mind;
if my room was neat,
I'd be lying.

I used to have
lots & lots of photos on my wall
but I took half of them down.
I realised that I didn't talk to those people anymore
or they thought of me in a certain way
that I didn't agree with.
They dont deserve to watch me sleep.
:P



My foot looks funny from that angle.



I hope none of it falls on my face while I am sleeping.



Yes, I do realise my room is really messy.

Messy is as messy does.

& that was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

music


Followers