Saturday, December 26, 2009

shit that gives me the shits.



Okay, span your attention to the treefingers window.
People like the one who posts the middle kind of post really piss me off. People who make it red piss me off more.
Those people make me post the left kind of post.
In fact, I posted the left post. The people who wrote the right kind of post (no pun intended) just want to share joy, SORRY if it sounds like they're overenthused about Jesus but telling them (her, rather) to shut the fuck up is just asking for it.

Anonymous fuckheads.

I don't really care if people don't believe in God, but telling me I'm stupid for my belief makes you the bigger idiot.

Fuck you.
Because Jesus is too nice to say it, I did.

Shit like this makes me glad I'm a treefingers troll. :)
Join the club and start weeding purples and reds today.
I tend to also post really obscene things.

In fact, it all started with the cunting treefingers hacker
who thought it would "bring people joy" if they made everything purple.

Are you fucking delusional?

No really.

Fuck, I'm angry!

It's JUSTIFIED. Treefingers used to be one of my most visited websites; It was a place where I could dump my secrets and feel less alone but now it's just a fucking DUMP.

it fucking sickens me.

Sorry about the swearing.
& that was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

music


Followers