Thursday, April 30, 2009

OHMYSHIT

I died again!

That's something like 3 times now, I'm theorising that I'm actually a cat underneath this human facade, so I have something like 6 lives left. Bring it on!

But here's how the story went, and I actually have to type up a witness report so dad can send it off to authorities or something like that. But here is how I explained it to my friends on MSN;

so me & my dad were in our lane, minding our own business, then this car comes screeching over the median strip; & there are like sparks everywhere & it's heading straight towards us.. & my dad kinda realises that we have to swerve into the next lane or BOOM DEAD!

we were both like 'WHAT THE SHIT?!" so we go back & check, & the driver was like unconscious in his seat..
But afterwards all I could think about was "OMG THIS IS SOOO GOING ON TWITTER!"


It's taking up my life, I swear.

Well, one of the nine atleast.

& that was my day.

1 comment:

music


Followers