Tuesday, April 28, 2009

school is hell with high socks

Ughhh.
Please don't make me go back. ) :

It's also really cold & stuff, so it's going to be like;
work work work shiver work work get bitched at by teachers because they do not like me work shiver shiver work work.

It is so incredibly cold.
Does anyone want to sit on my hands?



Jodie, whom I adore, slept at my house last night; & I learnt a few things about the world.
DISCOVERIES;
Marshmallows pulsate in the microwave.
I cannot cook potatos to save my life.
Cookie dough would indeed, get very dizzy in the cookiemaking process.
Renee Zellweger is flat chested.
Having a normal cigarette after a menthol one tastes like dirt.

Then today we went to Hornsby
& I almost kicked Akhil in the balls.

It was more of a nudge, really.


& that was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

music


Followers