Friday, April 24, 2009

so sorry.

I'd like to start with an apology. Sorry for leaving blogs unposted (eg. funambulate & bakedappreciation, which I have deleted)..

I'm just not the routine-update type of person.

Here goes nothing, & everything at once.




Today at band prac;
I wrote lyrics on pieces of rubbish about how much I dislike society. Who's with me;
sing woah-oh.

& I realised that
I should start wearing pants more often.
& maybe spend less money.

I talked to someone I used to know. Friendships are now something really static to me, I feel that I have to hold on to them or they'll slip away.

Like balloons, but less colourful & friends don't pop if I press needles into them...much.



I have something like this, but the purple one fell off somewhere along the way. This made me so depressed I wanted to slit my wrists; but the bracelet convinced me that it wasn't worth ending my life over.. because it's still pretty awesome.

& that was my day.

1 comment:

  1. oh but DO you know who I am talking about
    I don't think so...
    anyhow I am back from the land of europe!
    Hi!

    ReplyDelete

music


Followers